Ananas Bar & Brasserie are kicking off Bastille Day with a week-long series of food and wine events that will showcase the French-inspired razzle dazzle that the restaurant brings to The Rocks.
From Wednesday, 8 July to Tuesday, 14 July the Parisian-styled bar and dining room will come alive with music, menus and a festive spirit in recognition of France’s revered national holiday.
Expect a Tres Chic-themed long Champagne Brunch, cheese and French beverage flights, and a seven-course degustation dinner. #OMG
“At Ananas we will celebrate Bastille Day in quintessential French style with fantastic food, wine and revelry,” Chef Neil said. “We will explore impressive French food traditions, showcase our wonderful producers and wine makers and add the unique Ananas sparkle to every dish and menu we create.”
Ananas Bastille Week includes:
- Wednesday, 8 July: Oysters & Champagne Extravaganza
- Thursday, 9 July: Cheese & Wine Night
- Friday, 10 July: A La Carte & Bastille specials
- Saturday, 11 July: A La Carte & Bastille specials
- Sunday, 12 July: Tres Chic Champagne Brunch
- Monday, 13 July: 3-course set dinner menu
- Tuesday, 14 July: 7-course degustation dinner with matched French beverages
For more information visit: www.ananas.com.au