Are you NSW's next Supermodel?
Danielle Cleary Events has launched their 2018 Model Host Search in order to discover motivated, committed and confident young men and women wanting to obtain work experience and valuable connections in the events and modelling industry.
This 12-month mentorship role offers the winner on-the-job flexible learning experience and exposure within the industry.
Being a creative and encouraging environment, it’s a great opportunity for anyone interested who a passion for modelling, so as Danielle would say “MAKE IT HAPPEN”.
To enter, email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- A short introduction about who you are
- Why you would like to win this experience
- A short CV
- Two casting photo’s including a head and shoulder and full length image plus any other images of your choice (optional)
The winner will not only receive a mentorship opportunity but also fab prizes that include BYS Cosmetics packs, skin and dental vouchers, Ministry Menswear and Momento Dezigns/Frockaholics vouchers, a Lucy Laurita Designer gown, Oath & Stone Designs custom personal logo, Stephanie’s Boutique Lingerie/Simone Perele vouchers, We Are Found Active wear, a We Are Found fashion photography shoot, and much more.
The judging panel will consist of:
- Jemma Mrdak (A Stylish Moment/Dak & Co)
- Deejay Jukic (We Are Found/We Are Found Active/The Fashion Vault)
- Tina Nikolovski (Devojka Models/Tina Nikolovski Photography)
- Brittany Croker (B’s Beauty & Lashes/Advocate for Women in League)
Note: entrants must be 18 years of age, must not be contracted with a modelling talent agency at the time of entry, and must be located in ACT or NSW.
For more information, click here
Photography: We Are Found