So today’s task was to find 10 of Sydney’s worst pick up lines. We asked the humans of Sydney what are the most messed up lines they have either used on a chick or had a dude pull on them.
The results - we couldn’t keep it to just 10. We’re sorry and you’re welcome – depending on how these go down…like me…on you… L8R bb ;)
Do not try these at home...or ever for that matter. But if you do let us know how it goes...down:
1. If I had to rate you from 1-10, I would rate you as a 9 because I am the one that you are missing.
2. Your Daddy must be a drug dealer, cuz you’re dope.
3. Can I have your phone number? I seem to have lost mine.
4. Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk past again?
5. If a fat man puts you in a bag at night, don't worry I told Santa I wanted you for Christmas.
6. Can I borrow a kiss? I promise I'll give it back.
7. You're so beautiful you made me forget my pick up line.
8. If I followed you home, would you keep me?
9. What's your name? Or don't Angels have names only pretty faces.
10. I’m no Barney Rubble, but I’ll make your bed rock.
Warning these ones are (kinda) wrong!
11. You're just like my little toe, because I'm going to bang you on every piece of furniture in my home.
12. If you're feeling down I can feel you up.
13. There will only be 7 planets left after I destroy Uranus.
14. That shirts very becoming on you, and if I were on you Id be cumming too.
15. I'm pleased to meet ya and have some meat to please ya!
16. Sorry I'm about to go masturbate and need a name to go with the face.
17. Lick your finger and touch the person and then yourself and say 'Seeing as both our clothes are wet, we should get out of them‘.
*OutInSydney will not be held responsible for spilt drinks, gouged eyeballs or broken noses as a result of using the aforementioned lines on anyone.